She is the type…
- who rather lay on the couch and watch a movie, then go out.
- where feeding her is a sure thing to put a smile on her face.
- who is always down for a good laugh.
- “..did you say vacation?” Count me in!
- Sorry I missed your call, I was taking a nap.
- who will have respect for you, if you respect her.
- who rather listen than speak.
- that thinks a little too much sometimes.
- that is still growing and learning.
She is all of that and so much more!
Chic•Regal•Complete•Divine … She is Queen 👑
You are who you think you are. No one can make you feel less than what you feel about yourself.
Ask yourself: “Who Are You?” – How many words of affirmation did you come up with?
Change the script, YOU ARE QUEEN TOO. Own It, Believe It, Live It! I’m living it everyday.
Inspiration for this post was from the above picture taken Wednesday, May 3. The summer weather truly hit; it was absolutely perfect 😎. Sooo you know I had to snap a few photos 😜. I chose this lightweight, long-sleeved shirtdress for a few reasons:
- The sleeves could roll up into 3/4 length if I got too warm
- The dress length was appropriate enough to opt-out of stockings 🙌🏽
- Loved the blue color and circular pattern. Has just enough detail on the eyes.
- Solidified the style with simple gold-toned jewelry to complement the nude toned sling-backs and belt with gold accents.
Hair & Makeup
These crochet twists are life! I love the amount of hairstyles I can do. It was about 2 weeks ago when I curled them to change up the look. I missed a few spots, but no big deal lol. I wanted to keep everything simple, so I used a few strands of the hair and double knotted it in the back to secure the hair out of my face. Make sure to slick down the edges.
The same goes for makeup … Light face beat. My everyday look only includes brows, under-eye concealer, mascara and blush – maybe eyeliner depending on how I feel that day. But, because I was really feeling it on Wednesday, I contoured my cheeks and used a neutral-toned eyeshadow. Sealed it with finishing spray and TA-DA!!, ready to go to work.
All in all, not a bad way to spend an hour in the morning. A new work week is already here 😩 However, the weather should be beautiful and my summer fashion is ready! Oh I hope this weather lasts for a while. It’s dress season! WOOHOO.
Let’s Have a Great Week. Stay Chic 👑